Sunday, September 30, 2018

15 Entries, 15 Ribbons Won

Well, the county fair is over and I did quite well - 15 entries and 15 ribbons won. Some of these entries need a home, some don't. OK family and friends, if you would like any of these items, please post a note on the blog and I will get back to you. However, I had better not see them for sale on Etsy, Ebay or in a garage sale.
Starting at the top:
(1) Red skirt (2nd place), stays with me.
(2) Apron made with strawberry fabric (1st place), needs a home.
(3) Crochet baby afghan in blue and green (2nd place), needs a home.
(4) Tote bag made from a recycled bird seed bag, (1st place), needs a home.
(5) Casserole carrier, (3rd place), stays with me.
(6) Wedding hankie, (1st place), has a new home with the bride-to-be. (Close-up in previous post.)
(7) "Roll Tide" tissue box, (3rd place), is going home with Morgan. (Close-up in previous post.)
(8) Quilted cosmetic bag in purple, (2nd place), needs a new home.
(9) Quilt, hand quilted, (1st place), stays with me.
(10) Crochet doily in lt. yellow, (2nd place), needs a new home and I made an additional one to match.
(11) Ashley's Christmas Stocking, (2nd place), is going home with Ashley. (Close-up in previous post,)
(12) Decorated sneakers, (3rd place), stays with me.
(13) Baby bib, "Veggies", (2nd place), needs a new home.
(14) Christmas quilt throw, (2nd place), stays with me.
(15) Cherry's Jubilee quilt, (1st place), stays with me but is for sale here.

No comments:

Post a Comment