Monday, July 1, 2019

I will be making more of these....

I needed a small gift for a friend of mine who did me a favor. Having seen these little boxes, (known as bitsy boxes), which are all over the net, I decided to make one. After all, I have a box full of zippers (odd sizes and colors) which over the years I had purchased at flea markets or yard sales, loads of fabric and a piece of soft foam. What could go wrong?




Well, .........they are addicting and I made four in one afternoon.






I couldn't resist making one using "Liberty of London" fabric. The scale of print is perfect for these little boxes.






Finishing at about 2 1/2" square, these little boxes will hold lots of little pieces. My original plan was to place a couple of tubes of chap stick and a bottle of eye drops inside. The plan was successful and very much appreciated.

1 comment: