Monday, August 14, 2017

Another Completed Project

I've been contemplating what to make for fair entries. While perusing my favorite blogs, I came across berry baskets made from fabric. Each basket is made with 3 different fabrics and a really stiff interfacing (Pellon 72F), which is quite pricey even with a discount coupon.
I came across a fat quarter bundle with 21 fabrics and it was ordered. That would give me 7 baskets, each using a different 3 fabric combination. For the interfacing, each basket required a 5 inch strip which meant a yard would be sufficient with virtually no waste. (I love it when a plan comes together.)
Now that they are all completed, which 3 do I use as an entry in the needlecraft, kitchen item category?

Completed project no. 5 for the 17 completed projects in 2017 challenge.

3 comments:

  1. The top 2 on the right for sure.I also like the left big flower one.-Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decided on lower right, middle right and the second top left. One yellow, one pink and one green.

    ReplyDelete