My home quilt guild, Chattahoochee Evening Stars, is having a star block challenge. Tonight I finished one of my submissions. I do not know the correct name for the block so I am calling it Broken Star. This block isn't the easiest to make, but it did present some issues. When I make flying geese, the easiest methods make 4 geese just alike. As you can see, I have 2 of each color. Normally, this would not be a problem, but I was using a scrap piece of fabric and would not have enough if I did that. So, I made them the old fashioned way, one piece at a time. What a pain having to deal with the bias. My next block will be a little more conventional.
If any of the CES members are checking my blog site, don't look at this.