Saturday, December 3, 2011

Affairs of the Heart

After posting my last completed quilt top, my sis called to claim it. She wanted it for her department at the hospital to raffle off and raise money for the Heart Association. Sis should have waited for the next one.......

Doesn't matter. I've decided to keep this one. I very rarely keep a quilt, but this one is special. I've created a couple of quilts with my own designs and they usually end up somewhere else, but this time I'm keeping this one. The hearts are paper pieced to look like a crazy quilt patch. I love them and they are just like people......no two hearts are alike.

I have lined up just the right LAer for this project. This quilt is calling for something custom. Can't wait to see what the LAer does with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment