Look at what Santa brought me. It's Frivol #1 and #2. I can't wait to open these up. However....
half-way thru December I made a New Year's Resolution that I can not start a new project until (2) UFO's, PhD's or PIG's are completed, and I mean COMPLETED. There are way to-o-o-o-o many unfinished projects laying around that I'm scared to count. There are (4) that just need binding and labels, should probably start there. Then I've got Bertie's Winter and Spring BOM's started. (Bertie's Winter didn't get finished before December but I'm determined that Bertie's Spring will get finished before April.) There are several stacks of different type blocks (Christmas swap, disappearing stars, churn dash blocks and some applique) which need to be sorted and assembled. The list could go on for a while, and I haven't mentioned all the containers in the upstairs closet, much less all those in the sewing room armoire.
New Years Resolutions:
1. Must finish at least (2) projects before a new one can be started.
2. Can not purchase any new fabric except for backing.
3. Can not purchase any "sewing" thread until all the existing spools fit on the spool rack which holds (96). I should also not purchase any embroidery thread. Make do with the hundred or so I have.
4. Enter at least (1) quilt in the local fair and (1) in the state fair.
5. Round up all the machine sewing needles, and hand sewing needles in one place.
Doable? I think so. Wish me luck.